03-02-2012

The world is yours

In my life I've seen a lot of beautiful places, but there are still thousands of places I'd like to visit. I just like to meet new people, discover new places and cultures. Here's my list where I'd like to travel to:

 ~ New York
Doesn't need any explanation, right?! I've never been to this city, but when I hear the stories from other people... Gosh, I want to the city where dreams are made!

 ~ Egypt
I want to see and experience the beautiful culture this country has!

~ Mexico
Actually I just love Mexican food haha.

 ~ Venice
All those little canals should give a beautiful view.

~ Aruba
Look at those white beaches...

~ Rome
This city has a lot of sights I want to visit!

~ Antwerpen
 This city in Belgium is not very far from Holland, so I hope I can visit this city soon.

~Moskou
I just want to see the gorgeous Saint Basil's Cathedral in real life.

~ London
I think this city has a great atmosphere, and I want to visit all its highlights!

~ Sweden
I don't know what it is with this country, but I just want to go there... I heard it's a walhalla for people with Coeliac disease like me!

What do we have a beautiful world, don't we?