08-02-2012

Spain 2012, here we come!

My friend and I have booked the flighttickets to Spain!! We are going in July. I also will celebrate my birthday in Spain, which is the 26th of July, it's definitely going to be my best birthday ever. I'm just sooooooo exited, i'm going to stay 10 days at a lovely friend of mine. We fly to Madrid airport, and then we have to go by train to Alcazar de San Juan. This will be the third time that I am going to Alcazar but it feels like my second home. The people there are so nice and I love the Spanish culture. I can't wait to see all my friends again, I am missing them so much... It will be great to see them after a year not being able to see them, because you're 1884 kilometres away from them :( But for now, I just think of the summer and count the days!
Here are some photos from my last visit.